Wednesday, March 08, 2006

beaches, lovely beaches


I thought I'd take a second and post yet another picture of the Oregon coast. This one is minus the big Goonie rock (which I've now discovered there are several rocks that all look to be the Goonie rock dotting the Oregon coastline, so I can't be sure I captured the geniune article the other week.)

We spent the past Saturday night at a beach house rental and it was great! I had it in my head that all beaches in Oregon would be covered in rough, craggy rocks and pounded relentlessly by a cold stormy ocean. I've been pleasantly proven wrong. The beaches here, disregarding the temperature of course, remind me more of San Diego for how fine the sand is and how the waves come rolling in.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home