Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving Wiikend

I know I was skeptical about the Wii with that crazy wireless wiimote, but holy sweet jebus, it's the coolest thing ever. Ever since I got it we've been playing Wii Sports and Monkey Ball with whomever happens to be over at our house. My arms are actually a bit sore from playing tennis, baseball, and bowling. And boxing is a workout!!


Even my parents have gotten in on the action. Choice quotes from them as they created their Mii avatars:
"They don't have slicked-back, blow-dried preacher hair." -- Dad
"The nose choices are pretty limited." -- Mom

3 Comments:

Blogger verabee said...

Yeah, there's only one nose that's really any good. They should let you draw your own nose! Man. You should see if Graham can build a little Grickle dude out of that. That would be insane.

Thanksgiving rocks!

2:37 PM  
Blogger enb said...

dude. you need to get a tony hawk downhill jam!
shoot- maybe i can send one up to you...

2:55 PM  
Blogger grickleguy said...

oh man! I should do that!

I just picked up exite-a-truck and it's awesome. But I crave more wii games!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home