Friday, May 11, 2007

i am in LA

my sister has just informed me that i have not posted anything in a long time. i can't remember the last time my entire family has been together, but my sister and i are right now at this moment sitting at the kitchen table together at my parents' house while my mother sips wine nearby and my dad is is busy getting 16 lbs pork tenderloin marinating for the big weekend party. and i have not posted anything, she says. fine.

also, my dad has always informed me that the recipe i posted on our website for the pork tenderloin on our website is wrong. i am not going to post it correctly now, but i will quote from the recipe (i don't know the source - i just know it's a longtime family recipe):

pork is excellent when roasted.
roast pork figures as an important ingredient in a great variety of other dishes.

i must take this opportunity to point out that i can find no fault with the above statement. also, my parents are feeding me lots of alcohol.

p.s. my dad says i must point out that this is the best pork tenderloin ever in the history of ever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Hectic said...

pork is doubleplushyperexcellent when marinated and roasted by your family.

4:42 AM  
Blogger verabee said...

I think this is an excellent blog post.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Christine Salter said...

Great, now I'm hungry. Curse you, cousin-in-law! Curse you!

Oh wait, I have a hyper-delicious blueberry turnover sitting beside me. I'm happy now.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home